Oral 7™ Hygiene PAINT YOUR MOUTH Visit 10 of 12 Visits To GarGar The Dentist. Oral Health Care Education English Edition eBook 10
An Oral Health Care Education eBook Resource For Children’s Parents, Teachers, Dentists, Dental Therapists, Dental Hygienists and Volunteers.
Details English Visit 10 eBook:
• eBook released by Amazon Kindle June 2011
• USD $4.99
• ASIN: B004ZR9DL6
• ISBN: 978-1-920712-24-2
• Available from Amazon link below
Oral 7™ Hygiene, Paint Your Mouth e-Book 10 of 12 Exciting Visits to GarGar The Dentist
It’s never been easy teaching children the importance of good oral hygiene. Until now! And simply brushing your teeth has never eliminated oral diseases.
Now you can make oral hygiene fun for kids with the Oral 7™ Hygiene Paint Your Mouth oral health e-books. These unique books contain the latest oral hygiene advice that best educates children in the basics of good oral health care.
Playful characters and fun-filled activities give children ways of preventing oral diseases such as tooth decay, gum diseases, bad breath and stained teeth
Each e-book contains a quiz to test children’s knowledge of what they have learned plus a Certificate of Achievement for successfully completing each lesson. Also included are the lyrics of an oral health care song, “Paint Your Mouth”, re-enforcing the message of good oral care.
Give your children a lifetime gift of whiter teeth, healthier gums and fresher breath.
These 12 Visits To GarGar The Dentist Give Children Their Best Ever Oral Healthcare Education For Them Then To Become Self Motivated to Prevent Oral Diseases.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
The Author of ORAL 7™ HYGIENE books Dr Garth Pettit, five years retired from dentistry, returned to work again in January 1997 with the mission – Prevent Oral Diseases in Children. His intention was to create better oral health care education resources for their parents and teachers.
Research of the oral hygiene instruction Brush Your Teeth to prevent common oral diseases caused him to subject it to a Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat analysis which revealed that it was a poor oral hygiene instruction and could even be a cause of oral diseases. It does not clean the entire mouth of harmful plaque nor leave surfaces protected against common oral diseases. In July 2002 Dr Pettit published a set of 10 books, 10 Visits to GarGar The Dentist, based on his new oral hygiene instruction ‘Treat Your Mouth’, created in 2001.
In 2007 he changed it to ‘Treat Your Whole Mouth’. However since 2009, constantly seeking the best, he noticed children were more responsive to ‘Paint Your Mouth’. For kids this oral hygiene instruction, Paint Your Mouth, introduced FUN, EMOTION and IMAGINATION which Dr Pettit believed were three important key factors to children becoming SELF-MOTIVATED to prevent oral diseases.
WHAT CHILDREN LEARN PROGRESSIVELY THROUGH THE TWELVE VISITS
• Visit 1 explains why Paint Your Mouth is a better oral hygiene instruction than Brush Your Teeth.
• Visit 2 teaches children the lyrics of the oral health song Paint Your Mouth.
• Visit 3 teaches children elementary factors about the foods, drinks, tooth pastes and other substances they frequently put into their mouths
• Visit 4 to GarGar the Dentist teaches children elementary things about ingredient lists on food and drink packaging
• Visit 5 to GarGar the Dentist teaches children where food and drink ingredients can stay in their mouths after meals
• In Visit 6 children learn how bacteria can multiply in plaque and cause oral diseases
• Visit 7 teaches children the differences between new and old plaque
• Visit 8 teaches children how gum diseases start and progressively get worse if allowed
• Visit 9 children learn how tooth decay and bad breath develop when harmful plaque remains after poor oral hygiene
• In Visit 10 children learn how and where to choose the best food and drink options
• In Visit 11 children learn how to execute their best oral hygiene advice, Paint Your Mouth
• In Visit 12 children learn the lyrics of another oral health so, 4 Your Smile 2 Shine, and summarizes all they have learned in previous eleven Visits
GIVE YOUR CHILDREN a lifetime gift of whiter teeth, healthier gums and fresher breath.
GIVE YOUR CHILDREN that which most of you were never given: An ideal oral health care education.
Dr Garth Pettit, Oral Health Care Educator & Author
PS: Imagine – No toothaches, no gum diseases, no bad breath, no stained teeth, no abscesses…… only pleasant trips to children’s dentist, dental therapist or dental hygienist……no treatment required!
Or perhaps you would prefer to purchase the eBook with all twelve Visits to GarGar The Dentist.
The eBook with all Visits from Visit 1 to Visit 12:
Oral 7™ Hygiene PAINT YOUR MOUTH All 12 Visits To GarGar The Dentist.
Details English Edition eBook All 12 Visits
• eBook released by Amazon Kindle May / June 2011
• USD $49.99
• ASIN: B0057XY18C
• ISBN: 978-1-920712-16-7
• Available from Amazon link below